Wednesday, March 10, 2010

this is my 101st blog..


This is my 101st blog and I am proud of of myself that I have been sticking to it. Today I am writing to talk about why players don't express their true feelings. Derek Andersen was cut by the Cleveland Browns the other day and blasted the fans after he was released. Today he retracted his statement but why did he not stand firm on his true beliefs? If the fans treated him as badly as he says then he should have said what he said and move on. I think that LaDanian Tomilson should do the same thing with the Chargers. He should say that it is messed up that he got hurt over the last few years and therefore his numbers dropped and that the Chargers should kiss his ass for letting him go. He gave his body and soul to that team and both of his feet and they release him? Jamal Williams should do the same. He was the best nose tackle in the game for the past five years and the Chargers get rid of him. Milton Bradley goes on ESPN and says that the Cubs may have sent him racial letters and that the people of Chicago are racist against black players who don't perform. They love Jordan, Ernie Banks, Derrick Lee, but hate other blacks that under achieve. Whether he is right or not, I feel that is what he truly believes. I respect him for saying that. I think that Tiger Woods should not shake the hands of any sponsor that released him when he wins their tournament. Accenture dropped him as a sponsor and he should take their check when he wins his next Accenture tournament and wipe his ass with it and not shake the tournament directors hand. I think that players who get cut from teams that suck should not be allowed to say a word to anyone. Guys like Greg Ellis, Terrell Owens who got cut from Oakland and Buffalo respectively need to stay out of the press and let us concentrate on the players who will be big contributors to their next team. Football is a cruel game. They take every bit of your blood, sweat, soul and tears and then release you when they feel that they have gotten enough from you. 30 is not old. I wish I was 30. These guys sign these long term deals and need to realize that getting the money early is wiser than allowing a team to restructure your deal later. The Eagles want to get rid of Donovan Mcnabb instead of paying him 12 million a season. The Panthers cut Jake Delhomme because he was owed a large salary this year. The Saints may be cutting Reggie Bush because they owe him 9 million this year. So speak out my brothers and sisters. Let the world know what you really feel. Serena Williams told that line judge that she wanted to take that ball and shove down her throat. Carl Edwards said that if you are going to mess with him on the track, he will wreck you and feel bad about it only if you are hurt. I am paraphrasing of course. That is awesome. Hockey may have fights and the goons settle things for the star players. I think that is wrong. That is another whole topic...Free Speech...

No comments:

Post a Comment